Search This Blog

Questions and Answers 2008

Tuesday 19 February 2008

A Universal Truth

A Universal Truth.

The Universe is a World of Opposites.

This principle of "duality" is a very important part of the creation process.
What it means is that for every experience and feeling available to us there is an opposite for it.
For cold there is hot, for joy there is sadness, for excitement there is boredom, for male there is female, for pain there is ecstasy, for darkness there is light, for silence there is sound, for love there is fear, for health there is sickness and so on.
There is incredible wisdom behind this principle.
How could I relate to or appreciate anything unless there was an opposite experience or feeling to compare it to.
And in order to grow spiritually, and understand all things, I must experience all the different aspects of life, good and bad.
Ultimately, the world of the opposites helps me to make the highest choices and guides me to the Light.
I do this by experiencing my not so good choices, which eventually feels less and less right for me.
My lesser choices are always blessed because I learn from them and they serve as valuable reference points for me.
xKatyx : )

1 comment:

Ben Abba said...

I call this the "Salt and Pepper principle". Without pepper, it is difficult to contrast and compare it to salt.

We experience opposites to better know and appreciate one or both of the possible choices.

Blessings!

Ben Abba
Ben-Abba.com