Search This Blog

Questions and Answers 2008

Tuesday 19 February 2008

This was the original intro to my blog in 2007

Dear Friends,
I am writing this blog as proof that I existed..
And also in the hope it will help others in generations to come..
In this blog I will be writing about my Life.
No one knows me completely so this blog gives me that opportunity to express myself to the best of my ability.
I have to write things down as I find it so much easier to get my point across.
When writing I can delete whatever I feel I don't want to say and just focus on the important points in question.
When speaking, if I say something I didn't mean to say I can't delete it so I really have to think about what I say before I say it and that is when I feel frustration sets in from those who are listening. Nobody seems to like uncomfortable silences so I always seem to end up talking whether it made sense or not just so others will not feel uncomforable.
In 2006, my mouth, my brain and my heart have been learning to work together as a team, its been a rocky and bumpy road but each day it get a little smoother.
In the pages ahead, which by the way, are not in order as I haven't worked out how to do that bit yet, hopefully you will get a better understanding of who I am..
Thank you ..
Much Love
xKaty Westx : )

No comments: