Search This Blog

Questions and Answers 2008

Thursday 21 February 2008

My Spiritual Calling..

Sometime in 2005, around Sept,Oct or Nov, date and more information will be confirmed soon, minutes before the new moon entering Pisces, I was attending a friends 50th Birthday party in a converted chapel.
I told some clients at the Barbershop where I was going and promised them that after the celebrations had finished, I would video the grave stones to let them see that most of the original features of the chapel had still been kept.
I was not scared of the grave yard because I always carried a purple amnethyst Crystal with me, someone once told this would bring forward my angel of protection so I felt very safe.
As you can see in the video, it was very very dark so I used the doorway as a centre point and just moved my camera from left to right to get the gravestones in the shot.
I wont say anymore..

No comments: