Search This Blog

Questions and Answers 2008

Friday 22 February 2008

I Create My Own Reality.

I Create My Own Reality.

The mind is more powerful than most people are aware of at this time.
It is the Creator and its every thought gives birth to something new.
Each day I create by making hundreds, if not thousands, of decisions that alter the reality surrounding my life.
I decide to go to the shop or drive the car or ride my horse or shave a head or send an email or visit a friend or be nice to someone.
There seems to be no limit to what I can create.
This awesome ability has been put to good use and it has been severely abused throughout the ages.
Just take a look at the world around you.
There is no limit to what mankind can create using the power of the mind and the gift of free will.
God will not do for us what we can do for ourselves.
And each time I use these gifts I can do so responsibly or without regard for the consequences.
The final decision is mine to make.

3 comments:

Ben Abba said...

What if, we could control the length of our lives, with our minds?

What a wonderful thought to ponder.

Blessings!

Ben Abba
Ben-Abba.com

Katy West said...

Hi Ben,
how are you today? : )
Re you comment, it is possible to control the length of our lives using our minds. I feel you know this to be true, otherwise you would have not have asked the question, would I be right in saying that?
Much Love
xKatyx : )

Ben Abba said...

Hi Katy,

The simpliest of answer is it is: "its all about the programming", which is a large part is in our minds. Our minds or conscious controls a lot of what we do in our life. Have you ever heard of the saying: "if we can think it we can become it"?

We are told aka programmed at birth that we must die or that we will live as long as our parents. What if we were told or programmed to believe we could live as long as we choose to live?

To tell the entire story of how to live longer will take a book or 2, but using our minds is a great place to start.

Check out "Li Ching Yuen" in the search engines or Wikipedia someday, or one my books as soon as I can get them published.

Be Well, Live Long, and Prosper!