Search This Blog

Questions and Answers 2008

Tuesday 19 February 2008

To my Family..


I find it a lot easier to write things down as I feel friends and family get very impatient with me when I try to explain things verbally.
So just to let you know I am not trying to avoid confrontation.
When I went to the retreat in Aug I had a mind blowing experience (literally) which has left me incredibly sensitive to peoples energies. I was very sensitive before but had created my own world where I felt safe and in control of myself.
Now that has all gone out the window!
I am now in the process of adapting to a brand new world for myself which has been very interesting to say the least but I have also been very aware of the worry from those around me because you care.
To worry is a very powerful emotion as it causes stress which leads to illness which can lead to death if not nipped in the bud early on.
Knowing our truth within ourselves can be very frightening indeed but at the same time can be very life saving for you and those around you.

Life saving - When we follow our inner truth, we allow others to share it which then comes right back to you.
Life threatening - When we follow our inner worry we allow others to share it which then comes right back to you.

I feel that worry (fear) and our inner truth (Love) go together hand in hand, its just that when one of them becomes more dominant than the other it causes upset thus creating fear all around.
In writing this to you I share my true thoughts and true feelings in the hope you will understand..
I am optimistic and positive and from the worry I feel around Me,

I know
I AM TRUELY LOVED.
No 2 Accident
ps.. A very wise cousin once said to me,
"There is only one lesson we should adopt in order to live a happy life and that is...

"Do unto others, as you would have it done unto you"

No comments: