Search This Blog

Questions and Answers 2008

Friday 8 February 2008

Questions & Answers 2008/09.

Here are some questions I have been asked and I have answered them truthfully.
I have hidden the names of the questioners to protect their privacy.
This is MY Truth and this is what I choose to believe..
Every human being has a belief system of their own, which I fully respect.
If you disagree with anything I have written here then please respect my choice of belief and let us agree to disagree..
Much Love
xKatyx : )
Questioner,
Are you an Indigo, Crystal or Rainbow ?
Thank you for your question..
I am a Crystal adult.
(For more information on Crystal Adults/Children, click the Title of this post)
Much Love
xKatyx : )

Q, Were you born a Crystal? Or became one from an Indigo?
And if you did how did you know?
Thanks for replying.. I'm 28 and haven't worked in 3 years..
I can't workout what to do with my life and I'm very sensitive to everything and everyone.
Hi,
I was born a Crystal and I am clairvoyant, clairaudient and clairsentient. I See and Feel Spirit and have been hearing them since I was 8 years old..
For the most part of my Life I used my gifts for my own purposes, to protect myself from negative situations, negative energies, negative people etc.. I knew I was working towards something, that I had a purpose, but I was being frequently told to be patient, the time will come when I will just know..
Nobody knew any of this, I was a very quiet child most of the time, kept myself to myself.
As the years went by, more and more I began to understand Life and who I was not, in relation to everyone and everything else, I became not just sensitive to people but to certain foods, the atmosphere, Wine!: ( but not animals..
In 2006 I experienced Enlightenment..
It was an amazing experience but a very frightening one at the same time, I was given a choice..
Life or Death? I chose LIFE..
Today, I am fully aware that I live in Christ Consciousness 24/7.
Jesus is my Spirit Guide. I am here to speak my truth..
Life is all about choices..
Whether I choose to do something or choose not to do something, its still a choice but what I now know is, by choosing not to do something doesn't necessarily make it a wrong choice for me..
I hope this has helped you see things from anothers perspective and if you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask..
Much Love
xKatyx : )
Q, I have seen the void of I AM as well but it didn't last long. I not sure if I would call it I AM but it was a very clear moment when everything just came together and Life all made sense.
Please bear with me with this, I'm using the word God to describe the Universe..
Ok here goes..
God loves you Unconditionally (without Condition)..
So, no matter how you choose to create your Life, God will always Love you.
If you choose to offend or hurt anyone else, be ok with the consequences.
God loves you none the less but I don't feel there would be many people who would share God's view. What you give out, you get back.
God wants nothing more than for you to understand God.
Once you start to understand God you will become aware of just how amazingly powerful God is and you will also begin to understand just how amazingly powerful you are.
Ok.. now Im getting to the point..: )
Because God loves you, God will never hurt you or make you feel Fear..
Only YOU can make yourself feel Fear..(F-alse E-vidence A-ppearing R-eal)
You said..
"I have seen the void of I AM as well but it dident last long i woudent call it I AM it just sort of was clear"
Because you have yet to experience the CLEAR-ness or the I AM full time,
God is introducing it to you gently, bit by bit, so you can become more accustomed to it..
And that why it didnt last long because God loves you and doesnt want to freak you out..
It is a very gradual process.
Each time it happens, sit with it, be in it, accept it and love it..
Only if you choose to that is..: )
Much Love
xKatyx : )

Q, Somthing deep withing me wants to just let go and BE and I will be no more but at least I will feel free!!!
Katy West
Life is all about CHOICES..

Before You were born You chose your family, You chose your Mum, you chose your Dad, you chose your name, you chose where you wanted to live and as you were growing up you chose how to live your life..

Nobody else made those decisions for you..

Every decision that has been made in your life, you chose to react to it in whatever way you thought was right for you at that time..

By choosing Not to do something is also a choice.
So no matter how you look at it, you are always, always making a choice.

With every good experience You learn more about "Who You Are.."

With every bad experience You learn "Who You Are Not" so as to understand more about "Who You Are.."

Choose to BE who you are
Or
Choose to BE who you are not


You say that something deep within you wants to just let go and BE..

That something deep within you is the innocent child side of Yourself crying out for attention and to be loved but ONLY YOU can love that child, Nobody can do that for you, again your choice..
You are here in this Lifetime to learn a very important lesson that you did not learn in your last life.
If you choose not to learn it in this lifetime then you will keep on coming back until your have learnt it.

You will never be free unless you choose to BE..

Choose to invite the child side of Yourself to come out to play once in a while, set your child free occassionally..Have Fun! You never know, you both might enjoy it!! : )
Much Love
xKatyx : )
Q, Thanks! I am a thought form that wants to go home..
I dont think its my inna child thats callinng me, I think its the higher relms, it hurts being on this plane.


Katy West

Bad news!! : (
It is impossible go home because you are already home.
When the body dies your spirit stays here in heaven, there is no such place as Hell, Hell is a man made concept.Because God gave us freedom of choice, we can choose in this lifetime whether to live in Heaven or Hell. At the very beginning of Humanity, people began to forget about who they really were..
Its like any transition, the more experience you have of being who you want to be, the easier it is to forget who you were. So over the many many years since that time, many Humans have experienced complete memory loss and have become very dismissive about Who they really are apart from myself,
I have not met anyone personally or know of anyone else who is completely 100% awake, I'm sure there are others or maybe not, there are a small minority who have started waking up and there are many many people who are waking up very fast to this fact but the majority are still very much fast asleep.
You chose to create yourself in the form of a human being to help this planet in whatever way you choose to, you have a very important role if you choose to accept it..
And that role of course, is your choice..: )
Much Love
xKatyx : )

Q, Are you completely 100% awake???


Katy West
Yes.
Q, All right then, what is I AM THAT I AM !
By the way I know why I'm so unhappy all the time, when I was younger I was so linked to the higher rhelms, other dimensions and spirits etc but now I feel stuck and closed down and feel so unconnected.


Katy West
I can only assume "I am that I am" means"I accept who I am." I've not heard that before.. I understand what you are saying re feeling unconnected.. I felt the same way all my life right up to 2006..Then I chose to start being connected..If you are ok with the unhappiness, stay in it.. Its NOT a wrong choice because its YOUR choice.. maybe its a right choice for the time being until you feel like changing your mind..It is possible to become unstuck but you have to really really WANT to be unstuck..
Much love
xKatyx : )
Q,Work nowadays feels like slavery and I need to get a job but I would rather die then get stuck in a job I dont like.


Katy West

I can't agree with you more there..: )
If qualifications, money or anything else that may be stopping you from achieving your chosen job wasn't an issue..
What sort of job would you really love to do?
xKatyx : )


A type of teacher of magic or I would like to work on a peraculture farm, somthing worth doing not in a office or shop.
Work nowadays just doesn't feel right.


Katy West
5:20pm Feb 20th
I can totally relate to that!!..
I have never worked in an office, I wouldn't last two minutes..
I won't conform to anything.
I don't like being told what to do..
I am definately not a team player..
I don't like being with groups of people..
I am though, self employed in everything I do, so I only have myself to be responsible for.. So much easier..I am a part time barber, I choose my own hours and I'm a salsa teacher, again I run my own nights, work on my own for myself...
I'm a loner but people who think they know me, would probably disagree because they only see what they want to see and that is because of my work I am known by many many people..
When I'm not at work I am on my own.
What type of magic would you like to do?
xKatyx : )

Quote : "Scientifically it has been proven that we are all connected by atoms"

What ?

Scientifically - that statement is meaningless. Sorry.

Your basic idea - that people should think for themselves, is a good one, but hardly new. It's never going to happen, because most people can't think abstractly, so most people will have whatever religion they were told they had when they were children, and don't have the ability or nerve to question it.

Katy West
Yes I have to apologize to you and all scientists out there. I am not a Scientist myself although I am very interested in the subject.
I'm sorry, if I offended you it wasn't my intention..

I am hoping you or someone here can help me..

I know everything is connected somehow, are we all made from neutrons and electrons, that everything is energy? Is that how everything is connected?
A really simple explaination would be great..: )

I just want to add, there are many, many people all over the world doing the same thing as I am, in their own unique way by bringing about positive change.

Positives and Negatives are happening at the same time, its the way the world is..
The law of opposites.
It just depends on which one the individual chooses to focus on..
If someone looks at life from a negative perspective all the time, they will only see negative and therefore it will seem like they are only attracting negative and will always speak in a negative manner.
Its very easy to say positve things but if the heart isn't truly behind it, its not going to happen..
On the other hand if a person looks at life from a positve perspective all the time, they will only see only positive, they will attract only postive etc..
My personal Truth when I am not around other people is I look at life in a positive way 100% of the time..
Yes I am very annoying to others to be around 24/7, that's why I choose to live alone..
But when I am in the company of others and a negative thought springs to mind, I know it is my intuition/gaurdian angel/spirit guide/gut feeling, what ever the individual choose to call it, that negative thought is telling me to be cautious..
My intuition has never failed me..: )

You say..
"Your basic idea - that people should think for themselves, is a good one, but hardly new."
I know its not new, its has been around for thousands of years..
The way I see it.. No one has to think abstractly, they just have to be able to take responsibility for their own choices, stop blaming others for their own mistakes and stop coming up with reasons why not to do something positive..

You say..
"so most people will have whatever religion they were told they had when they were children, and don't have the ability or nerve to question it."

Unless they do have the nerve to question it..

I don't think its a question of 'most' people anymore, since all the terrorist attacks on the world, there are people all over the world now beginning to question their life choices and starting to fear 'Fear'.

It's happening slowly but it is happening..

The World is changing!

Resist it or embrace it, your choice...
xKatyx : )

This was a reply I sent to someone who had asked about my spirit guide journey..

Its great having a spirit guide isn't it? I can say that now quite easily. I would never had said that at the very beginning..Since I found out who my guide was, I do not get that lonely feeling that I used to experience all the time.I first realized I had a spirit guide when I was eight and had a vague idea who it was but although I used to always be listening to him I was to scared to know anything more about him until I reached the age of 30.This, whatv I am about to tell you is the last chapter in my search for my spiritual truth ..
I went on a 'meet your guardian angel workshop' not knowing what to expect..I was a little scared but he came to me but kept himself just out of reach so as to not frighten me.I couldn't see he face clearly but his outline was unmistakable!My suspicions were correct. It took me a long time to accept him, I did a lot of research to find out all I could about him.. I wanted my suspicions to be wrong..If only I could find just one bit of info that would say, its not him.I was fighting a losing battle so I accepted it.
I felt I had no other choice at that time. I didn't tell anyone for two years for fear of being ridiculed..People can be so attacking when they don't understand something..I didnt even tell my boyfriend, by this time we had been going out for 7 years, this was in 2004/2005..

Beginning of 2006 there was a wierd feeling in the air, I had this strange notion that something was about to happen, my guide started to show me signs all the time that he was there right beside me holding my hand..The feeling that was going through me was like he was preparing me more something huge!
At this stage, July 2006 I knew who he was, I had accepted it but I was very frightened of what the consequences might be should someone get to hear of his identity.. (That was a very very strong trait I used to have, I was always worrying about what other people thought of me.) In Aug 2006 these signs began to speed up on a daily basis, I kept asking him for reassurance that it was him, although I knew it was him the more I resisted him the more he persisted with me..It was like a spiritual tug of war between us! I knew if I gave in, my life, or should I say my comfort zone, as I knew it would NEVER be the same again...
It was during a Dahn Yoga class, first and last one I have ever been too..I was doing some energy work and that's when it happened..
I connected to everything, my feet were melded to the floor, I couldn't feel from my knees downwards and my head and hands had connected to the ceiling and I experienced convulsions, found out afterwards the convulsions were ridding my body of all of what was left of my negative energies or ego..


It took me a long long time to ground.


But Jesus was there and held my hand every step of the way..

Much Love

xKatyx : )




This next conversation I had on Facebook last year, unfortunately the person asking the questions deleted all their posts from this discussion..


Hi anonymous,
thank you very much for your post, its much appreciated.
This is a conversation I had on Facebook last year, unfortunately the person asking the questions deleted all their posts from this discussion..

Hi anonymous,
Before I begin to explain any of it from my perspective, would you answer me this one question..
Have read Conversations With God bk 1 from cover to cover?
It doesn't matter if you haven't.
Much Love
xKatyx : )
27 March 2009 at 18:05

Hi anonymous,
As you sent me a message just then, I was actually in the middle of replying to your post..: )
Anyway, here is what I have written so far, please feel free to ask me as many questions as you like..
It does take me a while to write whnt I want to express, so would you mind sending me just 2 questions per post, if that ok with you?

You said" u will ask me to read it first from cover to cover?"

No I would never ask you to do anything..: )
If you choose to read it from cover to cover that's entirely up to you, its not my place to tell you what to do..
As I said before, it doesn't matter whether you have read it or not..

I only asked so I would know which was best way to answer your reply.

This explanation is purely from my own perspective. This is my belief..


God gave me freedom of choice. I can choose to believe whatever I choose to believe. I believe that all the choices I make for myself are the right choices for me in that moment.
Each moment is an experience and with each experience I learn a valuable lesson..

Any questions so far?

xKatyx : )
29 March 2009 at 14:36 · Delete post


Hi anonymous,

1 - Which God is in this book?

It depends on who is reading it..
From my perspective, there is only one God.
God - All that is. The Seen and the Unseen. God is Love.
And that is the God I feel is in this book.

2 - what is the relation between the book, Jesus and the bible?

From my perspective..
They are all based on a set of beliefs.
Beliefs that I can choose not to believe or choose to believe. My choice.

Much Love
xKatyx : )
31 March 2009 at 11:57 · Delete post

Hi anonymous,
Thank you for choosing to share that link..
I love the bit when the boy says God does not think you are a piece of dirt but a piece of gold..
That is exactly how I feel..
In the eyes of God..
I am priceless.
I am unique.
There is no one else who is just like me.
There is no one who has shared exactly the same experiences as me.
There is no one else who makes all the same choices as me.

Anonymous, I do appreciate all the quotes from the Bible but I would love to hear more about your truth and how you feel in your own words with out having to refer to the Bible..

I would love to know who 'Sameh' is..

But you don't have to tell me anything..
I respect your choice no matter what you choose..

Which brings me to question 3
3 - why he use the bible sentences in almost all what he wrote?

I feel that is your question to answer..

4 - is Neale opinion not a God Opinion ?
I cannot answer on behalf of Neale so I will change your question..

Is Katy's opinion not a God opinion? Yes.
I would change the wording and say, My belief is what I feel to be God's belief..

Speak soon..
Much Love
xKatyx : )
31 March 2009 at 22:09 · Delete post


Hi anonymous,
hope all is good with you today..: )

5- Why he use the name of God and the bible sentences to hide after them .. why he didnt call his book , conversation with Neale, or ideas for life ?

Would you explain this question again because I am not too sure what you mean when you say "to hide after them .. "..

6- why we need to read such a book to feel better with ourselfs ?

No one has to read this book to make themselves feel better..
When I chose to read this book I only read one chapter and from that moment I began to understand myself.
Thats a completely different feeling from 'feeling better'.
To me, feeling better is like a temporary fix, Its ok until I think I need to start feeling better about myself again..
But understanding myself is a permanent fix, because next comes acceptance..

7- the bible is sufficient as i think personaly, why its not?
If the Bible is sufficient for you then thats all that matters surely..

Life is not a competition..
You have no one to compete with because you are in a race on your own..
I read the Bible and I go to church for when I choose to have inspiration..
I don't go every week because I don't choose to have inspiration every week..
To me the Bible is a reference book.. Conversations With God is a reference book.. I can choose to be inspired or I can choose not to be..

I have my own conversations with God.
I Love God and God Loves Me.

I don't choose to follow a Religion because I believe having a relationship with God is an individual experience..

Everything is changing. Beliefs are changing. Beliefs about God are changing.. The world is changing.
Either resist it OR embrace it.
Either Fear it OR Love it.
Its your choice..

Personally.. I LOVE IT!

Much Love
xKatyx : )
04 April 2009 at 21:54 · Delete post



Hi anonymous,

I'm back, I took a week off, so question 8..: )

8- God was awaiting neale to give him answers, and he left us all this periods believing wrongly, but one day neale got a voice .. not any voice but God voice , who decided to change his opinion on several issue .. is this logic?

Again, this is my perspective and what I believe to be true.. As I have said before I can not talk on behalf of Neale as he has his own belief and perspective..
So I will explain this from my own experience..

God has been talking sub consciously to Me since the first day I was born and continously in my previous lifetimes..

God kept talking to me knowing that one day I would stop my way of thinking because it no longer served me and i would start to listen to him/her.

God has been waiting patiently for me to make a better decision for myself, which I have now done.

You say
"he left us all this periods believing wrongly"

No God didn't do that.
I am completely guilty of believing wrongly.. I put my hands up to that.. Not God's fault at all.

I chose to listen to others around me thinking that they knew better. I didn't want to take reponsibility for myself so it seemed easier for me at that time to let someone else tell me what was the right or wrong thing for me to do, that way if my Life didn't work out the way I wanted it to, it was easier to blame someone else..

I stopped living in Fear of my choices. I didn't like blaming someone else for my mistakes, its not who I am.

You say
"but one day neale got a voice .. not any voice but God voice"

God voice can also be known as ..
Gut instinct, inner voice, guardian angel, intuition, spirit guide.etc
There are more but I can't think of any of the top of my head..

Any voice you hear either inside or outside of yourself is God's voice, depending on your perspective and belief, depends on which word you use...

You say..
"God was awaiting neale to give him answers"

I believe.. God was awaiting Neale to make a better decision for himself..

Speak soon..
Much Love
xKatyx : )
--
15 April 2009 at 08:03 · Delete post

Hi anonymous,
I will answer this question over a few days.: )


Hi anonymous,
9. You say
"Who is this God that has no prb with nothing, he has no power.."
God has unlimited power but from an observers point of view, it can look like God has no power..

Because God has unlimited power it means God can create everything and anything. God created Heaven and Earth.
God also created everything and anything thats resides in Heaven and Earth, there is no-thing that God didn't create.
Absolutely Nothing..
So,
God created Me.
I am a part of God & at the same time, I am God.
ANALOGY TIME : )..
Think of a Cake.. (yummy!)
if you cut a little piece of that cake and put it on a plate, away from the rest of it, it would still be called 'Cake.'

There was a point in time when God was Nothing.
For God to understand Nothing, God created Everything.
God is in Nothing & God is in Everything...
God + God = God.

AT THE SAME TIME..
God is Everything. God is Nothing.
God Exists. God doesn't Exist

You say.."what if u choose in not believing in any God ? he will accept this? u have freedom .. no ? so if i choose not to believe in any God .."

If an individual chooses not to believe in God, that is Their Right, it is not a wrong choice.
If an individual chooses to believe in God, that is Their Right, it is not a wrong choice.

God created Me and gave me Freedom of Choice. I can choose whatever I choose to believe..
I believe in God. I believe in myself. I believe that the choices I make, are the right choices for Me.

You say..
"what is your God doing there "
Your God is my God. It is the same God.


You say
"its neale that make u believing in this"
No its Me that makes Me believes this.

You say
"u feel better when u said there is a God but no God?"

I can tell myself there is a God or I can tell myself there isn't a God..
It doesn't matter what I tell myself because God Is.
From my perspective, God is not going anywhere and even if is were possible for God to go somewhere.. God would go to God.

From my perspective, there is no escaping God..

There are many individuals who Fear the word 'God' so I very often use different words to explain the same thing.

My intention is to never to offend anyone, I love all people unconditionally and I respect their choices..

Some other words that can replace the word God are:
Love.. Fear.. Life.. Death..


Much Love
xKatyx : )
17 April 2009 at 08:49 · Delete post

Hi anonymous,

If you would like me to answer your questions more directly, please give me a more direct and literal question.

I have a learning difficulty which means I only hear and think in a literal way that is why I use analogies quite a lot so others can understand the message a lot clearer..

Please explain this to me..

A Cake with a piece missing..

The piece, as it stands on its own is still called Cake. ..

Where does the smoked fish come in??

-------------------------------------------------------

You say to me
'u r living in ur own world'

YES I AM.

I live in my own world and I am responsible for all the choices and decisions I make for myself.
All my decisions and choices work for me.
If a choice no longer serves me I make another choice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You ask me questions and I answer.

You say
"i am blocked i dont know what to say"

If that is true, then choose to say nothing..

My answers do not require answers but if you feel you must answer then that is your choice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As u say, "Some other words that can replace the word God are:
Love.. Fear.. Life.. Death.. ... so no God for u, but just a word, which mean fear and death, for me its Love, life , death then life full of love ... i prefer my God :)"


Everything I see and Everything I don't see, Every thought, word and emotion is 'God.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You say
" i prefer my God :)"

What do you mean when you write that please?..

There is more than one God?
OR
You prefer your perspective of God?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Much Love
xKatyx : )



21 April 2009 at 11:32 · Delete post

This reply is from someone who was following this conversation..

"I too have followed this discussion with much interest. you replies are so patient and wise. well done to you.

PS: other words for god are: self & everything.

30 April 2009 at 18:32 · Mark as irrelevant · Report · Delete post

Hello ?,
Thank you.
How are you today? : )

Just an add on from what you wrote..
You say:
Self and Everything..
Also Self and Nothing..

I am the Created.
I am a part of this creation I call 'God.'

At the same time..

Everything that is around me now, I attracted it to me, I created it to happen to me at some level of my consciousness, therefore I am the Creator of all of it.

All of it, is Me.

Being the Creator - There is Nothing outside of my Self.
At the same time..
Being the Created - There is Everything outside of my Self.

Much Love
xKatyx : )

2 comments:

woodpunk said...

Hmm, not sure I'm with you on the idea that we chose our parents. That implies that when a child is in an abusive home that it is somehow their own fault. Do the starving in Darfur chose that life?

I'd say rather that we make choices as we grow older which are often rooted in our upbringing and that the truly free are those who can move on from this to make their own decisions about how to be.

Katy West said...

Hello : )

I believe I am here at the right time and and at the right place for me.

I believe I chose to be here so I could help others remember who they are..

I believe I chose to be here to receive an opposite experience to the life I lead before and the life before that.

I believe my spirit never dies, it is on a continues journey, never ending..

I believe the body I am in right now is just a vessel allowing the spirit to express itself for the time being until its time to move on to pastures new..

I believe that every lifetime I have experienced so far has been the exact opposite from that of the time before..

I believe that each time I have come back I have made a difference in some way.

If you think of one lifetime being just a single experience in itself, with every experience I have learned a valuable lesson and taken that lesson to the next life time and so on..


I call this process..
The Evolution of the Soul.

Here in this time, I see each person on their own individual journey, there are no two people on the same journey alive on this plane at once. Most people are not consciously aware of any of this going on but sub-conciously they are.

People are helping each other all the time it never stops, even when it looks on the outside like someone isn't helping, they are helping..
When, and it wont be too long now, more people start to followed their intuition, spirit guide, guardian angel, gut instinct or what ever the individual chooses to call it..,

The differences to this world are going to be amazing.. I'm looking forward to it.. : )

Much Love
xKatyx : )