Search This Blog

Questions and Answers 2008

Sunday 29 June 2008

Living in Zero Point

Living in Zero Point.

I live in the Moment of Now.

I can not remember details from my past, I am not interested in the details anyway, I only remember experiences and what I have learned from them.

I could sit quietly and think about my past and not have much of a problem but when it comes to writing it down or speaking it, the thought process of putting it into sentences is very stressful and draining, even if I try to talk about something which happened only a couple of hours ago.

This section may take a while to complete - The right time will be the right time -

In Aug 2006 I experienced Enlightenment.
In Sept 2006 it came to my attention I have Aspergers Syndrome.

In this Moment - the Spiritual and the Physical became One.

It was a very dangerous time for me and I have not been able to speak much about it.

Just imagine this experience for a moment, I have to used an analogy.. because biology was never my strong point : )
Imagine having a door in the centre of your brain and this door is gently swinging backwards and forwards from the left to the right, just open enough for a little information to pass from one side to the other..

Then all of a sudden, without warning, the door flies off its hinges!!

The intensity of all that information trying to get to the other side was huge!! It was like a sand storm in my head that went on for months..

At the same time I began to talk non stop, I couldn't keep quiet.
Words came from nowhere, it seemed I was speaking what felt like 500 words a minute..
All day every day, I didn't sleep for about three months.
These words had to come out and I knew it was the only way I was going to heal myself.
I tried to shut myself up many times but everytime I tried, I kept getting really bad headaches and feeling really sick, so I had to let it just happen.

Work suffered, I lost many clients, I couldn't keep my mouth shut.
My family were really worried but I couldn't tell them anything so I stayed away from them.
I didn't read any newspapers or watch the news, I was so sensitive at that time, the slightest negative thought or word in my direction would have killed me, literally.
Twice the word brain tumour was mentioned and it took me about 4 months to completely dismiss those two words from my daily thoughts.
I love my family but because I couldn't explain to them at that time what was happening, they would not have understood and would have made me go to the doctors.
I watched children's films, most of the time, very calming with beautiful hidden inspirational messages..

At the same time this was happening, Jesus entered my life full time.
Jesus was my teacher and mentor.

Jesus repeatedly said to me..
"To Love myself without condition so that I can Love others without condition.

Jesus repeatedly told me..
"To trust in myself 100% and to trust that the decisions I make for myself are right for me"

Jesus repeatedly told me..
"Not be influenced by what others say unless it is for my greater good. "


Jesus taught me, that like him, I am a teacher and a creator.
Jesus is Me and I am Jesus..
We are opposites yet we are the same.
We have walked our seperate paths only to end up together in exactly the same place.

Which brings us to the Zero dimension..
WOW It's been three years since I last wrote something here..

OK The Zero Dimension or Zero Point.. This is where I live. I still find it difficult to write about this not because I don't want to but because I still haven't learnt how to form the right sentences to explain what I would like to express, so I'm going to attempt to explain it to you in my own way..

In 2006, I entered the eye of the hurrican and this is where I live to the day, everything starting to become very clear for me, as I mentioned above, that loads of mad stuff went on in my head, I now put this down to disoriantation, although I knew where I was and that I was finally safe, my body hadn't caught up with me, As you can imagine, it has taken me all those thousands of life times to get to this zero point 'eye of the hurricane' place.

My relationship with Jesus now, is a relationship of Oneness. We are twins! He is my spiritual Twim Flame. We don't need to epeak to each other all the time anymore, because we both know that we know. (although I do give him a little nudge now and again, check he's not dozed off Haha: ) Seriously though, I do ask his advice when I require it and we share a joke from time to time but for the most part we don't speak because we have nothing to left to say to each other.

Going back to the Zero Point, What do I love most about living in the Zero Dimension: TIME DOES NOT EXIST!! I am FREE!

If I was asked the question: What's it like living, eating, sleeping, being in Zero Point 24/7?
I would answer:

It's PERFECTION.
Everything just Is.
There is no Love, no Fear.
It is what it Is.
Plain & Simple.

I am always up for questions as I don't really know what else to write, so If anyone reading this has any questions for me please join the GroupOf1 and ask away in the public forum, your question may help another GroupOf1 member.
To hear more about the Zero Point:
CONSCIOUSNESS SERIES: Metaphysics Zero Point Field Christopher Holmes Pt 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbiUO2XEz44


HELP WANTED!
SINCE 2006 I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON A SCIENTIFIC THEORY.

I can prove that God does exist and that God doesn't exist at the same time. It is a theory because it's being constantly repeated again and again by every single being all over the world. In these past few years I have asked quite a few people to help me get this in writing, but they have either been to scared to get involved or they have got a headache before I've even touched the surface.
I have been carrying this around in my mind for too long now and I just want to get it written down so I can forget about it.
Do you tick the boxes:
Like me, do you come from a spiritual/scientific background?
Do you understand the concept of Oneness?
Do you fear FEAR in otherwords do you love LOVE?
Would you be good at asking me questions and then writing down the answers?

Are you up for helping me with this? If so let me know..

I feel if people know this, it could help thousands of people if not millions.


(to be continued, watch this space. excuse the pun! Click the title above to find out more info re AS: )

No comments: